We offer a wide range of digital solutions
We help our customers with everything online. From Google or Facebook ads to email marketing and professional reporting.
Conversion rate optimisation
- Are you sure you are targeting your ads to the people who are your target group?
- Do your conversion settings show the actual events?
- Do you advertise on a network where your customers frequent?
These are just a few questions, but if you’re unsure, here’s some bad news: you’re probably burning your money and your advertising account needs a thorough overhaul. Our audit reveals the points that need improvement in your advertising account. It points out the gaps and tells you what’s stopping your campaigns from working.
Conversion rate optimisation
If you’ve never heard of conversion optimisation before, you may not know why it’s important. It’s simple: what’s better for you, 1 conversion per day on your website or 10? Obviously the latter. Conversion optimisation is a way to get more conversions.
✔ Conversion rate increase
✔ UI/UX analysis
✔ Heatmap analysis
✔ Website personalisation
Let’s start with the dry definition: programmatic buying is the automated, algorithm-based and real-time buying of digital media interfaces. The simplest way to describe it is that programmatic helps you identify and reach your advertiser’s target audience when and where it will be most effective for the campaign’s purpose.
Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc. also use algorithms, but while PPC systems only allow you to appear on the ad networks belonging to the current provider (Facebook Ads, Google Display Network (GDN), etc.), programmatic – apart from certain specific cases – gives advertisers a wider inventory to reach their target audience. An interesting feature of the system is that you can even run programmatic ads on the Google Display network, if that’s where the user is worth buying. If we run an automated programmatic campaign, the majority of ads (up to 40-50%) will appear in Google inventory, because it has the strongest content network in Hungary.
So the novelty is that now it is not only possible to advertise in an automated, well-targeted way through PPC systems, but also on other platforms, making programmatic the quasi-display market’s answer to Google’s data-driven, automated advertising solutions.
An important part of being present in the market is maintaining communication with customers. This can be particularly difficult, especially when there are so many stimuli in the digital world.
We can help you improve your brand communication! First, we design the email marketing platform that best suits your brand, build the concept, fine-tune the look and feel and measure, measure, measure! Your sales will soar with the right communication!
INTEGRATION INTO YOUR WEBSITE
TARGET GROUP TREATMENT
B2B EMAIL MARKETING
B2C EMAIL MARKETING
- Technical SEO: If a site has poor technical SEO, it may not show up in search engines. When Google ranks a page, search robots scan all the subpages on the website. If no technical errors are found, the information on the website is indexed, i.e. interpreted.
- On-site SEO: On-site SEO refers to the content of (sub)pages: it should be relevant, well optimised for keywords/terms. The algorithm update, called Hummingbird (Rank Brain), has made the search giant much smarter and more aware of search intent, so it can now offer a more relevant, so-called “search results”. LSI semantic terms have become much more prominent. We can also help you find these keywords!
- Off-site SEO: The more people who link to your site, the higher you can get in Google’s rankings. Link building should nowadays be called link acquisition, as Google devalues and, in more serious cases, penalises links bought from poor quality or dedicated sites.
Overall, 53% of a website’s total traffic comes from organic searches.
93% of internet users look for a search engine as a first step.
The positive closing rate of leads received through SEO is 15%.
We will create your website following today’s trends, using the latest techniques, with a unique look and feel, using your company’s style features!
At this stage, we’ll talk through exactly what your ideas are and how they can be put into practice.
We will produce a document detailing exactly what features and interfaces will be created. The documentation also includes visual and functional designs, so you have the look, structure and functionality of the site in a visible, understandable form.
If you don’t want to write the content, we can help you. If you already have finished content, even from a previous website, we will read and review it on request.
Once the specification is finalised, the development process begins. The final website will then be ready. Of course, we will share this with your company at certain intervals to make sure we are moving in the same direction.
We can of course train our clients to change basic content elements on request, making their long-term work easier.
We will contact you within 1 working day. Please fill in the form as detailed as possible.
Meet our experts who will be looking for you.
Akos Daniel Fodor
Client Success Manager
Akos Daniel Fodor